Orders are processed Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm. Under normal situation, orders should be shipped out within 5 to 7 working days after an order is placed.
Shipping fees are calculated at checkout. As every order is unique, shipping costs will vary depending on the size, weight and destination of your chosen items. You can also choose between standard and express delivery accordingly.
We offer free shipping for orders above the required purchase amount
|Hong Kong & Macau||HKD $400|
|Mainland China||HKD $1000|
|Rest of the world||HKD $1000 (Roughly $128 USD)*|
*Please refer to the latest exchange rate for accurate conversion
|Hong Kong||1 to 2 days|
|Mainland China||2 to 4 days|
|Macau||2 to 4 days|
|Rest of the world – Standard delivery||3 to 14 days|
|Rest of the world – Express delivery||2 to 5 days|
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING INFO
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
- The customer takes full liability for all postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
- Please keep in mind that our shipping times should be used as a guide only and are based on time from dispatch. We cannot take responsibility for customs clearance delays or failed payment approval, though we will try to minimise any potential delays.
- Please note - we cannot undervalue orders, or mark them as a gift.
- Full details on shipping and customs and import charges can be found in our Help Centre